Newtek TriCaster Mini
Information from Newtek
From the office, an event, or from anywhere… with TriCaster Mini, anyone using everyday camcorders can create and publish great video content in minutes, stream it live, and make even the smallest presentation captivate audiences like network-style TV.
You don’t have to be a video expert, own a studio, lug any complicated equipment around, or use expensive professional cameras to make great content quickly and stream it live in minutes. With everyday camcorders and TriCaster Mini, anyone can make a show with professional results.
- Create your own great multimedia content
- Fast, straightforward, and easy to set up
- All-in-one studio-style system
- Most-complete creative toolset available
- Sized to make and stream content from anywhere
- No need for professional crews or expensive equipment
Nowhere else will you find another solution that includes a complete suite of tools for creativity, control, and content publishing, all in one turnkey package. Just plug in some cameras, a mouse and a keyboard, and you can turn the smallest productions into engaging video content and stream it live in minutes, in the office or on the go.
- Go-anywhere size & shape
- Easy A/V connections for simple setup
- Capture live video
- Mix different visual sources
- Overlay graphics, charts, titles, animations
- Add a presentation
- Key out solid backgrounds and simulate a set
- Webcast programs on a live video stream
- Have guest speakers call in from their webcams
- Record everything so people can watch it on-demand
How It Works
No matter how simple or sophisticated your vision – or your skill level – TriCaster Mini’s complete creative toolset allows you to work with the media content you want, mix it into a production you design, and deliver it to the audiences you serve.
- Use up to four HDMI camcorders for live, on-camera action
- Plug in a microphone, or a small audio mixer if you want multiple mics
- Include your own video clips, graphics, music and sound files
- Capture a computer screen, video call, or files from an AirPlay device
- Mix your files and sources in real-time with the TriCaster Mini software
- Output live video to display, projection, live stream, social media
- Save the final production to disk for later viewing
- Record all the camera feeds so you can edit the program later